From traditionally welcoming hotel guests at the lobby to contactless hotel guest experience the overall hospitality industry has transformed a lot post-pandemic which acted as a catalyst for this process of adapting to the new normal. According to a 2020 Criton poll, the majority of clients would choose a digital experience over traditional hotel services. More precisely, 62 percent of those polled indicated they would like a digitised check-in, 80 percent would want to handle all aspects of their stay using an app, and 47 percent said they would order room services more enthusiastically if they could do so using contactless technology. Now, in 2021, hotels are considerably more conscious of the customer’s constantly changing expectations, aiming for a more smooth and secure guest experience. Prior to the worldwide pandemic, the hotel industry lagged significantly behind the global commerce environment in terms of payment technology. With hotels fast adjusting to the digital revolution and the rise of contactless technologies, hoteliers can now give guests a better overall guest experience while remaining competitive and giving digital-savvy travelers a comprehensive digital offering. With an increasing number of young travellers and tourists experiencing pandemic concern, demand for digital hospitality solutions is expected to rise, and early adopters will undoubtedly gain a competitive advantage.
How to employ this magic in yours?
- Digital Marketing and Bookings: in the next years, digital marketing will be the primary engine for reaching out to customers. Today, hotels use a variety of methods and technologies to remain ahead of the competition and improve their online presence. One of these techniques is enhanced Search Engine Optimization (SEO), which enables hotels to appear in local web searches. Paid advertising options provided by Google have also enabled huge franchises and even small-town hospitality operators to reap the benefits of digital marketing. This will enhance visibility and help get more audiences and customers. The ability to explore hotels, rooms, and services via a website is a major changer, offering tourists up-to-date information on their favorite hotels. Hotels are now providing even easier booking experiences via their unique smartphone applications. This has drastically altered how tourists connect.
- Digital Check-In & Check-Out: A feature that is in demand to avoid crowded lobbies and rush hours. A simple tap on the gadgets will allow your customers to check in digitally. This is a great solution to reassure your guests that you take their health seriously.
- Keyless Entry: One of the most popular elements offered by hotels in their contactless guest experiences is digital keyless access. The keyless entry system, which is powered by NFC and Bluetooth technologies, is a two-in-one solution. Keyless entry allows visitors to access their rooms by tapping their smartphone screen, eliminating the need to carry a physical key. Keyless entry gives visitors additional room security, convenience, and mobility all in one contactless service. Similarly, keyless entry services may provide significant benefits to hotels, such as substantial key replacement cost reductions, liability management against COVID19, and enhanced guest experience. 46% of hotel guests say that keyless entry is a vital feature needed for them while only 16% hotels provide the same. But the process of adapting to is very simple.
- Digital Concierge: an extremely useful feature that provides visitors with immediate help via cellphones and the internet. The digital concierge enhances the personalized experience by delivering prompt support and information to customers. The concierge may quickly assign duties to employees, resulting in speedier service delivery.
- Smart Rooms: The final component of the contactless experience is the smart room in which the guest resides. This is often where the majority of the “technology” of the contactless passenger experience is housed. The smart room experience is really where the contactless experience thrills the visitor, from temperature control to digital entertainment. Many hotels are also incorporating Amazon’s Alexa, Google Home, and Apple’s voice assistants into guest rooms to help customers feel at ease. Smart TVs are also an important part of the contactless experience.
Contactless technology solutions are one of the best ways to regain the trust with guests for hoteliers.According to a 2019 survey by Starfleet Research and Oracle Hospitality, 86% of hotels agreed that AI boosted staff and guest happiness. Hotels must radically rethink their service design based on the new preferences of the guest experiences. And that is where we can help you at Servr. We provide completely automated, simple, and customizable solutions that will usher hotels into the next generation by consolidating all guest services into a single platform, right on your visitors’ phones. Let your contactless hotel guest experience quest begin with us! Join the revolution now. Book a demo or get a free trial today. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us and your contactless solutions.